I've been nominated for an award! From Ariella! Yay! I actually can't write much now, because it's 00:43 Greenwich Mean Time (Dublin) and my left foot has pins and needles (Ow...). I'm a little vague on the rules, but I think you need to nominate others and state ten things you like...
So I nominate: Derek Landy Blogs Under Duress (http://dereklandy.blogspot.com/), French For Cupcake (http://frenchforcupcake.blogspot.com/), The Blog Of Kells (http://theblogofkells.blogspot.com/), Hello Fascination (http//bubblepopelectro.blogspot.com/) and My Life Between The Lockers (http://schools-joy.blogspot.com/)!
And now, things I like:
- Kilkenny. Duh.
- London. I've only been twice, but I'm going to live there one day. It's so... cosmopolitan!
- Acting. I'm an egotistical person, dahling...
- Writing. What better way for one who's no good at art to express herself?
- Ireland. All the other countries want to be like us. Heh heh heh...
- Books. Again, duh.
- Bonbons. Well, there are worse things to be addicted to...
- All my friends at Kilkenny Youth Theatre. We even have our own theme tune - Take On Me by Aha. We sing to the chorus tunelessly. It's fun, and most of the boys can hit the high notes! (I don't count, being a girl. Which reminds me...)
- Being a girl. Again, duh.
- My iPod. It has all my favourite songs on it, and it's BLUE.
I'm going to celebrate now, and get the circulation in my foot going again!