Monday 29 November 2010

An Introduction to Something Extraordinary and Radical

So, I blog. I'm a blogger. I read a lot of blogs, and I have come to discover that the blogosphere is filled with all manner of strange things. Musings would probably be classified as a 'personal' or 'lifestyle' blog, which I think is a rubbish generalization, but anyway. This week, I want to get out of my comfort zone. This week, I will be posting every day and hopefully, Musings will become something diverse and unique, and I will learn how to write better. Today is the start of ALTERNATIVE BLOGGING WEEK. Look, I made a banner and everything, just to make it official:


I know.

This is how it will run:

  • Monday - In which Musings becomes a fashion blog. This one makes me really, really nervous. Especially since today is Monday.
  • Tuesday - In which Musings becomes a political and current affairs blog. This will be about IRISH current affairs, but wherever you're from, you're bound to know what's happening. If you don't, come along on Tuesday!
  • Wednesday - In which Musings becomes a showbiz and gossip blog. This also freaks me out, but I will hopefully come out of Wednesday unscathed. I'll be glad to reach...
  • Thursday - In which Musings becomes a book blog. Considering how much books are important to me, I don't really blog about them much. This ends Thursday!
  • Friday - In which Musings becomes a cooking blog. I have to say, I'm really looking forward to this!
  • Saturday - In which Musings returns to normal, and I evaluate the week.
  • Sunday - Quote of the Week, and rest.
What do you think? Now I have to finish this introduction to ABW, and start writing about fashion. Wish me luck!

Eleanor Roscuro

3 comments:

Brónagh Kennedy said...

Sounds so good!!! Can't wait to read your fashion post!!!! xxx

Emma :) said...

This is such a clever idea :) I look forward to it!

Aoife. said...

This is fantastic! 'Specially looking forward to Friday nomnomnom :)