- Finish Fresia*
- Try to go to beach - often
- Go for picnics in Castle Park
- Go to Holidays premiere
- Read 100 books
- Write list of 100 books to be read
- Write at least three articles for PTS
- Don't stay up all night and sleep all day, such a waste. (This blog post is being written at 00:52. I love burning the midnight oil, but it's really difficult because I can't wake the rest of the house, and they can't know I'm up... Why did I have to get the creaky door?)
- Get new clothes.
- Watch three Audrey Hepburn movies.
- Get new Converse.
- Dye hair bright red.
*Oh! I never told you I was writing a play! Well, I am. In fact, I'm on the second draft. It's called Fresia, based on an imaginary world I once created with a friend back in Sixth Class. We're not friends anymore (BITCH!) but the play has a lot more death, violence, depression and theatre references then what actually happened. I hope I can take it somewhere when it's done...
01:02 now. Hmm... Oh! I need to know - which layout do you prefer, this or the Shabby Blogs style? I was annoyed that when I uploaded videos from Youtube, you could never see the full frame, even when I chose the smallest size, and I like Minima now. I'd like to know what you think.
This post will probably be followed up by another one tonight... See you soon!
P.S. OH MY GOD DID ANYONE SEE DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES TONIGHT?!