Remember when I said I unfollow blogs because I don't like how they write, and other various reasons? One thing is that if you feel you don't know the person behind a blog, the new posts from them that pop up in your Dashboard become insignificant. I will try to remedy this now:
Some Stuff About Me - Because Who Wouldn't Want To Know?
- My middle name is Maura. Maura is for my grandmothers, who were named Mary and Myra respectively.
- Last week, my Converse became too small for me, so I have no shoes. Until my new pair come in the post!
- One of my greatest ambitions is to open an old-fashioned sweetshop, like the ones our parents used to go to, with huge slabs of toffee, and bonbons, and chocolate... You should all come!
- When I was eleven, I took a solemn vow not to set foot in Penneys/Primark ever again, because their cheap clothes are made in sweatshops by five year-olds.
- This is why I don't buy clothes very often.
- I plan to marry Ed Westwick, Rupert Grint, Tom Felton, Russell Brand, David Tennant, and Penn Badgley... Hee hee.
And now, something for your cinematic viewing pleasure!
Oh, I will also marry Charlie McDonnell too.