Monday 23 November 2009

I love New Moon!!

All the schools in Ireland are going on strike tomorrow, so no school!! I'm really excited.

I saw New Moon on Friday evening. Whoa.

OK. Let's be more specific.

The actors are much, much better this time around. Kirsten Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are Bella, Edward and Jacob. Not a version of Bella, Edward and Jacob. Actually Bella, Edward and Jacob. Amazing.

The fights are brilliantly choreographed. The wolves are actually scary. They don't look fake. Of course, you know they are fake, but you forget.

It's full of romance, action, and it's hilarious! There's lots of funny bits, courtesy of Messrs Jacob Black and Charlie Swan. Hee hee!

I applaud Chris Weitz! I loved the editing, and how the shots seemed to flow together easily, for example the October November December January bit and the shots of Bella and Jacob in Jacob's garage.

I am definitely getting it on DVD! Roll on Eclipse!!

No comments: