Sunday 9 October 2011

I Am Queen of The World

So. Pottermore.

Would you like to know where I've been Sorted?

We'll get to that in a minute.

I've never really known where I would be Sorted. I had no idea what Hogwarts house would be right for me, or would I be right for any house. But now, I know.

And I seem to be the only person I know, online and in real life, who is actually happy with their house, bar two people in real life - Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. One of my friends is talking about deleting her account. I am finding myself unable to be sympathetic, mostly because I'm so happy with my house, and because you JUST DON'T delete your Pottermore account. Has the start of August taught us nothing?!

My user name is PhoenixStorm41, which I think is a really badass username. You can add me, but only if you tell me who you are first, OK? Makes things much more fun.

Hastily Made Polyvore Time -

PhoenixStorm41


Yep, I'm a Slytherin! (Excuse me a moment - OH YEAH!!!!! Seriously though Slytherin is the perfect house for me. I know there was some nasty business with that Riddle chap a few years back, but surely we can overlook that? (People are calling me a Death Eater already. It's annoying me.) I mean, charming, ambitious, assertive, self-reliant and destined for greatness? Definitely me!

Besides, we've got Merlin, who was actually a big Muggle-rights campaigner. Your argument is invalid.

Got to go - there's a certain House Cup we need to win...

Oh, why not?


 

Eleanor Roscuro

1 comment:

Aoife. said...

I honestly, didn't know what House I was going to be sorted in, so when the Gryffindor page came up, I was in a state of feeling "Oh, that's nice"