Friday 24 September 2010

WTF - Taylor Momsen And Me 2.0



I can't believe I'm doing this.

I think Taylor Momsen is a fantastic musician. Yes, I know that she wears very small dresses, and that she might have forgotten on an occasion to remove a tampon. But I don't want to give very precious space on Musings to talk about that when everyone else is. The thought that someone is actually searching the Internet for pictures of Taylor + tampon, then zooming in on them and broadcasting them over the Internet is truly terrible to comprehend. She's still a minor! This must be illegal somewhere!

She's a brilliant actress. Jenny Humphrey is a fantastic character. I know that she isn't the nicest, most confident person on the Upper East Side. She has lots of flaws, but that's why I would love to play her. I will probably not get to, unless Gossip Girl is adapted into some sort of play, but shinawil.

Like I said before, Light Me Up is a fantastic debut from The Pretty Reckless. If you're a fan of Paramore, give it a listen.

This is the post I originally intended to write.

Eleanor Roscuro

2 comments:

she lives in a fairytale said...

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!! I LOVE THE PRETTY RECKLESS NOW!!! You are awesome for showing me them! (:

Ailish said...

What is this tampon talk? Actually, I don't want to know.. It sounds pretty vile, regardless!