Saturday 21 August 2010

Miss Universe 2010 National Costumes - Beauty Spotlight

The 59th Miss Universe contest is currently underway in Las Vegas, and a few days ago, the contestants had to dress up in their national costumes. Here's some of my favourites... (I got the photos from Amusing Planet, and I recommend checking them out, because I couldn't fit all of them in here, and they're all fantastic!) Lady Gaga eat your heart out!

Miss Australia - Jesinta Campbell


Miss Brazil - Debora Lyra



Miss Great Britain - Tara Hoyos-Martinez


Miss British Virgin Islands - Josefina Nunez


Miss Curacao - Safira de Wit


Miss Guam - Vanessa Torres


Miss Haiti - Sarodj Bertin


Miss India - Ushoshi Sengupta


Miss Ireland - Rozanna Purcell


Miss Italy - Jessica Cecchini



Miss Jamaica - Yendi Phillips


Miss Mexico - Jimina Naverrete


Miss Poland - Maria Nowakowska


Miss Switzerland - Linda Fah

4 comments:

The Nights That Turned Into Mornings said...

Wow, Miss,Jamaica's Is AHMAZING!!!

Lexi said...

I loved Mexico's! Well, I loved ALL of them ;)

Aoife. said...

Wow, they're fantastic.
Have you read the 'hunger games'? If not, it won't make sense when I say they should've been on fire :D

Unknown said...

Aww they are sooo cool!!!

I loved Polands thee best!! There fab!! Irelands was ac really gorg too!!