Thursday 7 January 2010

Well, That Was Quick.

Oh! I have reached my goal of six followers already. Maybe I should set higher goals for myself... So, welcome, MollyMoo! I hope you enjoy roaming around my sparkly plot of the blogosphere.

High-Fives,

EleanorLight

P.S. I realised today why they were called the Flintstones. Yes, I can be that slow. Sometimes.

P.P.S. My next goal is...wait for it...eight!

P.P.P.S. Isn't this notebook cool! There are other ones that say 'I'm going to be a princess...' 'I'm going to get rich...' I'm going to be a rockstar...'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like "I'm going to be rockstar..."
is it just a journal? or, ummm i don't know somthin' else?

Eleanor Roscuro said...

It's just a notebook with blank pages. The appeal is in the cover. Stupid marketing...